Thursday, May 29, 2008

The Move


Ok, so I got sick of Geocities. Once I started staying home with the boys, I told myself that I would start keeping it up to date again, but I just can't make myself do it. I really hate working with that website. It's just too much of a hassle & ends up crashing just after I finally get it up & running. So a few weeks ago, I started thinking about how to fix this dilema. My friend, Cristy, has an awesome website that hosts all of their family information & rocks, but I'm not up to paying for it. Then another friend, Jackie, made a blog for her baby & I started thinking this was the right way to go. Blogs are easy. You can make them as hard as you want or just simple as pie. So here we are. Since this should be so easy, I'll try to keep it up to date at least once a week. For now, here you go.

Evan is now 17 months old. The last time he went to the dr (at 15 months), he was the same size that Ethan was at 18 months. He eats everything in sight & if anyone is still eating when he's finished his food, he thinks that he needs to eat theirs too. This is exactly what I needed after dealing with Ethan & his insane pickiness. So here are their stats. Check back as you like & I'll try to get the most recent pics on here too. Even some of Erik & the cows in Bandera. Enjoy.

Evan at 15 months (next appointment 6/30/08)
height: 31"
weight: 24 lbs 1 oz

Ethan at 3 years (next appointment 2/13/09)
height: 35 1/4"
weight: 31.5 lbs

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is awesome, Michelle! I look forward to keeping up with you and those handsome boys!! =)

Andy Crawford said...

Yay! I am in your blog! It is so much easier than e-mailing pictures.