Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day

Hope you all have a great one!

I haven't posted since there hasn't really been much going on with the boys. They run around crazy kids & yell a lot, but there really isn't anything new. They are starting to play together more and more, as opposed to just fighting which was the norm, but the second that Daddy gets home from work/gym they both run to him for attention (who needs Mommy when they get to see her all day long?). It's actually pretty cute. Evan thinks it's a game now & doesn't want to come to me after this (probably because he knows it's almost bed time). Ethan's been doing better. I haven't had to answer any questions about dinosaurs in a few days. He saw a lizard when we were outside with Erik the other night & wanted to catch it. Erik told him that when he's older they'll try. Five minutes later it was dark & he wanted to go in the house anyway. He doesn't want to be outside in the dark even if Daddy & I are there.

Well it's getting later & I've got a lot to do today. I'm making Jerk Chicken and Jamaican Rice & Peas (actually they're beans if you haven't had it) for dinner, so I've got my work cut out for me. Hope you all have a great day.

1 comment:

Andy Crawford said...

It sounds like you have your hands full! Mimi's kids are with us this week, since she is on graveyards and her babysitter (boyfriend) has been fired. =)

Are you guys coming down any this summer?

Jackie

p.s. - About my 30th - yes, that was Melissa Mutch. She married Danny Jones, also class of 96. I think you knew him. They live in a gorgeous home in League City and have a precious little girl, Adison, who just turned one!