Saturday, August 9, 2008

It's August

I can hardly believe that it's August already. I've been home with the boys for just over 6 months now. It's been wonderful... even with all the attitude.

Lots is changing. I'm going back to work part-time starting this week. I'll be working nights from 6-10 at my old company. Just doing a scanning that sort of stuff. Nothing major, but it'll be nice for us to have some spending money again. We went up there twice this past week to get everything set up & the boys had fun running around & playing with everyone. They love attention & it's a change of scenery as well.

My parents came up this weekend to spend my birthday with us & got me this AWESOME new laptop. Now I can stay in the living room & post on here or email during the day without letting them out of my sight. Which means... less fighting. These days they fight a lot. Mostly, it's just because Evan won't take Ethan's crap anymore. So what happens is, Evan gets a toy, Ethan decides he wants that toy & attempts to take it. Evan in turn, hits Ethan & has even bitten him. Then I have both of the boys crying because they got in trouble. And Ethan doesn't understand that the reason Evan bites is because he used to do it to him. Fun fun.

Like I said I start work part time this week, so it'll be a new experience for us all. I'll probably be exhausted by the end of the week, but it'll be good for all of us.

No comments: