Monday, February 16, 2009

Momma, I really don't like that.

Mr. Ethan is four.  I can't believe it really.  We had his birthday party on Saturday and he loved it.  This morning was his doctor appointment and he's 34 pounds and 38 inches now.  They checked his eyes & ears too.  He was bored with the eye check before we were finished and he wouldn't really talk anymore.  He passed both but will probably do better next year.  They said that 4 year olds don't always cooperate, and then they just do the check at the 5 year appointment.  He also got his booster shots, and he was not at all happy about it.  He wailed, and then as soon as Mary (Dr. B's nurse) left the room, he told me "Momma, I really don't like that."  This progressed to "Momma, Mary shouldn't do that" by the time we were in the car.  He's still talking about how much his legs hurt and that he needs to be careful.  I feel so guilty, but I know it's for the best.

No comments: